Aura Salon is subject to the Privacy Act 1993, which provides for the fair handling of personal information, and which sets standards for the collection, access, storage and use of personal information. We understand that your privacy is important and you have the right to control it.
How do we collect your personal information?
- – From you when you provide information over the phone, online, on documentation, or when you complete a customer survey;
- – Aura Salon also collects some information from you when you use our web site. The only personal information which we collect about you when you use our website is what you tell us about yourself, for example by completing an online form or information you provide to us when you send us an email. We will record your email address if you send us an email.
What information do we collect?
Aura Salon is most likely to hold your name, contact details and prescription details. This may include information regarding your preferred method for payment and other contact information. We may also hold information that you provide as a result of completing a customer survey.
How do we use your information?
Aura Salon uses your personal information to assist us in providing our services to you including:
- – To help improve the value of our service to you;
- – To process payments;
- – For marketing purposes.
What do we disclose to other parties?
In general Aura Salon will not sell, rent or lease your personal information to others. We may disclose your information:
- – where Aura Salon is required by law to disclose information to third parties; or
- – where Aura Salon has outsourced functions to third party contractors for example, mail house, and delivery personnel or hosting servers. In order for us to operate our business we may share your personal information with a contractor. We require our contractors to undertake to comply with the Privacy Act. They are also required to sign a confidentiality agreement in relation to any information that is made available to them as a result of their engagement by Aura Salon; or
- – banks and financial institutions in accordance with your payment method.